FINALY WORKING COMBAT METER/HUD SYSTEM

Content that you created or discovered
Valerious Strongborn
Has thanked: 0

FINALY WORKING COMBAT METER/HUD SYSTEM

Post by Valerious Strongborn »

Excellent Addition to your role play Region!!

Postby Valerious Strongborn » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:44 am
ok folks so after 9 months of working/scripting paying for advance scripting i could not do. and loads of time and 900.00 usd spent i have finally got a
meter/hud system that is pretty awesome and of course still under development but as for now i wanted to allow anyone interested in using this system on there regions the chance to try it out first hand.. you can get a free copy of the meter/hud and starter fist on my sims landing point..
grid.kitely.com:8002:konk Role Play Sims or just jump in from my worlds page..
https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Va ... -Play-Sims
below is some of the features this system has..

metered combat is the fun way to role play and fight with your friends.. you get to see the kill feel the rush of

near death experience before your health potion cool down comes back to give you more life.. or you been swinging your sword so hard you have ran out of stamina and been forced to sheath.. hurry stamina potion cool down so i can get back in the fight...

with this system your imagination is the limit.. suited for medieval or any other melee/fistfight/magic style gaming.. soon to come we may add guns but for now we are sticking to bow and arrow..swords,hammers,and katana.. the system has a built in re spawn system and anti tp.. meaning no one wearing the meter can tp unless it is a legit tp (special abilities,re spawns,death)what fun is trying to fight someone that when they are about dead they can tp away.. with this system they are tp'd right back to the re spawn location..tons of animations in the hud/meter for more fun gaming.. such as male/female emotes.. dances,showoffs,drunken falls,speaking to a ground,cuffed,chained,sitting standing dust off.. there is over 100+ animations for your fun.. along with the complete character setup to set your char up..name,sex,class,personality,territory,age.. and we are willing to customize classes for you and your style game, even willing to create abilities that you want ..

METER TO METER COMMUNICATIONS SO YOU ARE INFORMED WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN HIT BY ANOTHER ENEMIES ABILITIES
AND SOUNDS AND ANIMATIONS WILL BE TRIGGERED ON YOU FOR THE ATTACK ..

success/fail chance on all abilities.. lvl 1-3 25% success chance 3-6 50% success chance 6-9 75% success chance lvl 10 98% success chance
abilities work on cool downs example is a thief can only pick pocket attempt every 2 hours,knight can only do charging strike every 30 mins
health and stam potions every 30 mins... all this will be tweaked as we proceed..
and higher lvl meter/hud means more hp/regen less cool downs.. so your stealth on a thiefat lvl 10 could be 5 min cooldowns
EXAMPLE LIKE IF A ARCHER SETS A SUCCESSFUL TRAP.. YOUR AVI WILL BE TRAPPED AND PLAY A ANIMATION OF STRUGGLING FREE AND A SCREAMING SOUND..

HUNDREDS OF ANIMATIONS FOR MALE/FEMALE EMOTES OR INCLUDED IN THE HUDS EXAMPLES INCLUDE,
showing off your swordsplay skills,speaking to a crowd,drunk falls, sipping drinks,dancing,stands,cuffed restraint animations,looking around scared,showing off karate
sitting on throne.. you get the idea

IC MODE(IN CHARACTER) OOC MODE (OUT OF CHARACTER)

SPEAK FROM YOUR CHOSEN CHARACTER NAME..useing the Say button on hud
stop all animations button on hud

TONS OF ADDONS COMING SOON.. TRAPS,DESTROY ABLE WALLS,DOORS,WEAPONS,SIEGE WEAPONS,CAPTURE POINTS,,

KONK CURRENCY SYSTEM... WHEN YOU DIE YOU DROP LOOT AND OR KONK COINS

THESE COINS ARE USED TO UPGRADE ARE BUY NEW WEAPONS,METERS,HUDS AND ADDONS.

NPC'S DROP LOOT... THIEF CAN PICKPOCKET KONK COINS FROM OTHER PLAYERS...

so far we have 4 classes made THIEF--WHORE-KNIGHT-ARCHER

planed class's = BRAWLER -- ACROBAT--HIGHBORN--GLADIATOR-SORCERER-HERBALIST-HEALER-

POLITICIAN

each of these classes have several special abilities like

thief can pickpocket other players,go into stealth,jump higher then other classes..shadow dance escape situation legitly,detect traps in range. and added abilities at lvl 3-6-9- like assassinate and others..

whore class uses her body to suduce her targets and charm/stun them along with some damaging abilities..

archer class cna lay traps on targets,track targets,do some damaging abilities and other cool stuff

knight has alot of cool abilities too.. all these huds/meters will be available in the future for a small fee and konk coins..

each class has pros and cons and more/less hp per lvl etc balanced as best we could and of course will need updated because there is always gonna be a over powered class that needs tweaking..

so after 9 months of work and over 1000.00 usd dollers spent i bring you konk combat system..

this package consist of starter hud/meter and starter fist.. with intructions on setup..

this system has been designed to be complatible with the hypergrid but there will be buggs and we would love your report of them.. even will give you a discount on addons etc if it is something we are not aware of.. currently some sounds will not work on other grids and the re spawns and some abilities wont work unless your region is setup for it..

but all else should be fine as long as you can rez..

you can fist fight your friend and use other available konk weapons anywhere and they will read meter dmg health...

i would recommend you stop into our main sims and play around with the meter/HUD and if it is something you want fully functional at your sim it would not take long to help you make that happen..at a price of course...

tons of addons and features are coming and in the works so hope you enjoy what we have done so far..

this is in beta stage and any bug reports please let us know .. thanks for reading and your interest..

i know i have missed alot but i will update soon with more info just want to get the beta out
i know i misspelled alot of things but sorry about that..
if you would like to see the class's abilities in action just message me and come on over i have working huds for 4class's so far with some really cool abilities..
thanks for your time
These users thanked the author Valerious Strongborn for the post (total 2):
Shandon LoringGraham Mills
Serene Jewell

Re: FINALY WORKING COMBAT METER/HUD SYSTEM

Post by Serene Jewell »

Congrats on getting the system running! Someone was asking at about whether we had combat meters here just a few months ago. Now I guess we can say yes. :-)

So will this be something that is on the Kitely Market eventually?
Dot Matrix

Re: FINALY WORKING COMBAT METER/HUD SYSTEM

Post by Dot Matrix »

Here's the Kitely Market store: Konk Systems