Wrong Land Package

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Barnard Smith

Wrong Land Package

Post by Barnard Smith »

Hello I’m new to Kitely I just bought a unlimited free access region for 40 dollars a month. What I wanted was the unlimited free access 4 region package for 60 dollars a month. Kitely when signing up from the free region just converted my free region to the unlimited free access region and gave me no other options. What I want is the 4 region unlimited free access package for 60 dollars a month NOT the 1 region unlimited free access for 40 dollars a month which I got. I can’t find any information on the site. Any ideas on how to get what I want? Thanks 
Ilan Tochner

Re: Wrong Land Package

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Barnard,

Please create a new 4-region world by pressing the New World buttons and setting size in the Basic tab of the New World dialog that opens. Then fill out the rest of the information for your world and press the Create button.

Once the new 4-region world has been paid for please let us know and we'll refund your previous order for the 1-region world.

Please delete your old world first.
Barnard Smith

Post by Barnard Smith »

Delete old world first before making new?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Yes, please delete the old world first.
Barnard Smith

Post by Barnard Smith »

Thank you for your help, the new region is set please refund my previous region order. now I have to go about seting up my groups and all that stuff:) Thanks again
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Bernard,

As per your request, we refunded your first subscription payment for the 1-region world (the subscription itself had already been canceled when you deleted that world).

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.
Barnard Smith

Post by Barnard Smith »

I hope you don’t mind me troubling you but each region of the new world has a limit of 15000 prims?? That isn’t what the site leads you to believe. The games site says 100,000 prims per region? Thanks
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Barnard,

The entire world has a limit of 100,000 prims, there is no per-region limit. The limit you see in the viewer is, unfortunately, not properly displayed in all viewers. Regardless of what you see in the viewer the actual limit is as advertized.

You can test this by copy/pasting 100,000 prims into your world or visiting one of the worlds that has more than 15,000 prims in a region. For example, see this one: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Law ... ity-Test-2

BTW, to get the best performance in your 4-region world I recommend you keep it in Advanced Megaregion mode (press Manage link in your My Worlds page to open the Manage World dialog and switch to the Advanced tab to see this option).
Barnard Smith

Post by Barnard Smith »

I’m an old Second Lifer, looking for a new place and a way out after seven years in that game. I have all the hopes in the world for this one, I just left Avination because it wasn’t right either. I’m not being greedy I just misunderstood the web-site is all. Heres and cheers to Kitely! :) Thanks again
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Great :-)

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.