Dinosaurs invade the Metaverse!

Stores, items and deals
Kayaker Magic

Dinosaurs invade the Metaverse!

Post by Kayaker Magic »

I have just placed a bunch of new dinosaurs on the Kitely Market! Available for export.
These are animated, interactive critters that wander around your land, some of them making calls or roaring sounds.
They have "puppeteer" type animated legs that are gentle on your sever (compared to previous leg animations) and look very natural when they move with multiple "bones" and "joints" (sometimes 4 bones per leg, something you can't do with an NPC).
They all can be hunted with my "Magic Bullet" weapons. The herbivores run away from the sound of guns, the predators charge towards that sound.
it takes several hits with most weapons to kill a dinosaur, and if you wound one it will start running away.
You can go see all these new dinosaurs (and a few old friends) in my world Panthalassa. Go to https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Ka ... anthalassa and when it loads (it takes a while to start, please be patient) click on the teleport sign for Dinosaurs. A demo rifle is available. Try throwing snowballs at dinosaurs and see what happens!

The dinosaurs I recently put on the market are:
Velociraptor (they make dozens of vocalizations to talk to each other, it sounds a little like a forest full of birds)
Tyranasaurus Rex. (every time this giant plants a foot, there is a BOOM sound)
Stegosaurus (as fun as predators are, it occurred to me I needed a few more herbivores)
Triceratops
Pteranodon (glides gracefully overhead, you cannot shoot these)
StegoX1.jpg
TRexX2.jpg
TriceratopsX1.jpg
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 5):
Selby EvansIlan TochnerConstance PeregrineShandon LoringOzwell Wayfarer