Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - 2019 Update

Stores, items and deals
Dot Matrix

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - Christmas Gifts!

Post by Dot Matrix »

Serene Jewell wrote:Is the sim surround content saved as part of an OAR backup? I'm guessing it is because the root prim is within the region. Right?
Yes, it is.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Ozwell Wayfarer
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - New Sim Surrounds!

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

As of today, I have eliminated all C/M items from the Worlds End Store. I now sell exportable objects exclusively.

The good news is, prices have also been reduced by around 30%, in some cases up to 50% (so the original C/M price)!

I have done this partly because I can afford to now I have 160+ listings in my store and partly because one of the justifications for charging higher prices in OS was because of the potential "risk", but I get a lot of return custom from various different grids. So I have no tangible evidence of "bootlegging" after 2 years of business and I think my prices should be adjusted to reflect that.

Hopefully that means you can treat yourself now ;)

Note - there are some listings which still say copy/mod in the image (I am bad at uploading the correct images it seems :oops: ). I am replacing these. All items are export even if the image says otherwise!
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerMarstol NitelyDot MatrixConstance Peregrine
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - New Pricing!

There is a new freebie over at the Worlds End store!

These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post:
Dot Matrix
Ozwell Wayfarer

A whole bunch of stuff I didnt mention in this thread yet.

Last week - Blood N Guts, Farm Tools, Pewter Tableware and Heraldic banners, oh my!

This week - New Northlander houses. With beautiful thatched roofs and timber interiors.

Next week - ? :)
Ozwell Wayfarer

I spent the evening updating the Worlds End Showroom with various new bits and pieces.

You can now see examples of the Northlander and Underhill houses. You can also see a Work-in-Progress - some new Sky Islands.

Ozwell Wayfarer

Today I released a number of sets designed for builders and resellers.

For the first time ever I have released sets which are C/M/T/E - meaning that you can build and resell your creations for export.

I have used these sets for most of my builds. The walls in particular are amazingly flexible and can be used for virtually any structure.

The sets currently available with C/M/T/E are

Selby Evans
Ozwell Wayfarer

I have a number of exciting new releases to tell you about this week. But first, many of you will know from reading my posts and listings that I often claim Worlds End products are not only some of the highest quality you will find anywhere, but also the most efficient. However I have not ever really offered any proof of this......until today *dun dun DUUUUUN*

*Angelic singing, trumpets, etc*

Considering my showroom contains a huge castle, 3 small villages, numerous forests, a large mountain with a complex cave system inside AND is almost entirely covered in mesh terrain and landscaping you can see that it uses barely any resources to run. The world starts up in a mere 7 seconds.

The above screenshot was taken facing into the center of the 4x4 region, which is generally the most resource intensive direction to look.

As you can see above, physics time is lower than that of the screenshot given on the optimize world performance page and hovers around the recommended 0.500 milliseconds, even with slightly more objects present in the world (5679 vs 5425 at the Kitey Welcome Center) and none of my scripts run any useless background calculations. https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/displ ... erformance

So there you go, that is about as tangible evidence as I can ever give you that Worlds End products are just as efficient as I claim they are.

Now on to the new releases!! :)

First up, my totally modular palisade fort. Containing a large selection of parts you can put together to create near endless variations.

The new Silver Birch Forest set comes with 10 pieces in over 60 variations. With a focus of dense groundcovers, choose from leafy undergrowth, purple clover or red poppies!

The Simple Modular Stone Wall Set - A totally retexturable, easy to setup wall system with multiple textures provided.

And finally my Cast Iron Cooking Range. Originally part of my Large Underhill House. Comes with a range of accessories.
Ilan Tochner
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - New Freebies!

There is a new freebie over at the Worlds End Store. The Village Well!

Comes in 2 texture styles and also "Full" and "Deep".

Can be found in the Freebie area of the Worlds End store, next to the books :)

https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Oz ... d-Showroom
grid.kitely.com:8002:Worlds End Showroom

Uses seamless textures, so very easy to customize.

And while we are on the subject of textures, I might mention my recent new texture packs!

Various collections of high definition, seamless textures for your building and landscaping pleasure.

Constance Peregrine
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - New Freebies!

I am pleased to announce that Worlds End will be participating in the upcoming Hypergrid Treasure Hunt this April 15th!

Everyone who locates my hidden item will get an exportable selection of prizes taken from my landscaping and furnishing ranges!

Worlds End is also sponsoring the event and has made a contribution of $25 to the prize fund!

More info on the hunt here:

http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2016/0 ... -april-15/
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 5):
Constance PeregrineDot MatrixIlan TochnerLorelei SeetanSerene Jewell
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - Price-match Info!

Today I posted the 200th item in my store!! :mrgreen: :D :lol: :!:

Its been a long road since first setting up shop in the way-back-when of September 2013. Thank you all so so much for your continued support. I am thrilled at all the screenshots I see and stories I hear about how my items are bringing joy to peoples virtual experiences.

So to celebrate this momentous occasion (yes, the hyperbole is in full flow :roll: ) I have devised the amazing, the incredible price-match promo!!!!!!!

In a nutshell, whatever you spend above $10US in the Worlds End store between now and April 15th will be matched in gifts of your choice. So spend $10, get $10. Spend $50, get $50. Etc. There is no upper limit so spend big and save big!

This offer is one week only!!!

To claim the offer simply make your purchases, then send me a notecard with your gift choices or email them to me at ozwellwayfarer@gmail.com

Gift delivery can only be made to Kitely Avatars. This is because to deliver a gift to an avi on another grid, that user has to be online at exactly the same time as you. Which is a pain in the butt (sorry Americans!). I can make exceptions for people in the GMT timezone. Everything is of course still Exportable.

Please understand I am away from home for the next few weeks with limited access. I will try to send all gifts within 24hrs.

Thank you all again, heres to many more years of creation and exploration together!
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 4):
Graham MillsDot MatrixLorelei SeetanSerene Jewell