shopping on Kitely

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Carol Tucker

shopping on Kitely

Post by Carol Tucker »

Question: can we buy something in the Kitely market and have it 'ported to an avatar in InWorldz?
Ilan Tochner

Re: shopping on Kitely

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Carol,

InWorldz isn't a Hypergrid-enabled grid and hasn't made the necessary configurations to support direct deliveries from our marketplace. I'm therefore sorry to say that Kitely Market doesn't deliver items to InWorldz at this time.

Do you know whether Inworldz supports OAR file imports?
Carol Tucker

Post by Carol Tucker »

thank you for the reply *sighs* I am having a heck of a time finding a mer tail that I can use InWorldz! I'll check about the OAR file imports
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

If Inworldz supports OAR file imports then you can buy items from Kitely Market that are sold with Transfer and Export permissions, rezz them in your own Kitely World (you'll have to get one to do so) and export that world to an OAR file. Once you have those items in an OAR file you'll be able to import it into your Inworldz region then pick up the items with your Inworldz avatar.

Please note that our system will let you export items that are sold with Export but don't have the Transfer permission but our TOS specify that items are licensed to the avatar they are delivered to on a specific grid (which means that in this example they are licensed to your Kitely avatar and not to your Inworldz one). The existence of the transfer permission would mean that you can legally import that content to an avatar on another grid.

Please see: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... plemented/
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Selby Evans