2 orders (4 items) not showing up in GCG

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
beverly Zauberflote

2 orders (4 items) not showing up in GCG

Post by beverly Zauberflote »

Cheyanne Sinatra has purchased 2 orders (4 items) tonight. It says it is IM'g her but she is not seeing any im's. I did a re-delivery on all items and got the same "IM" message but she is not seeing anything at all. Yesterday she tells me things came right away.

Can we check if there is anything we can do on our end other than what i have already done?

thanks!
bev

order #'s 1000009950987 and 1000009951097

also.....from my on-going convo with Cheyanne:
[19:14] Cheyanne Sinatra: i restarted the viewer cleared cache 2x and nothing
[19:15] Cheyanne Sinatra: they did some kind of core maintenance today
Ilan Tochner

Re: 2 orders (4 items) not showing up in GCG

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi beverly.

We haven't done any site update earlier today, we have a site update planned for tomorrow (after midnight PDT). Is it possible she's referring to GCG having done some core maintenance today?

Please ask Cheyanne to check her viewer settings to make sure she hasn't blocked getting IMs from people who aren't in her friends list (in Firestorm: Preferences > Privacy > General). She should also check her Block / Mute list to make sure she hasn't added Kitely Market by accident.

Once she's done so, please ask her to remain inside GCG and click the Resend IM links in her orders:
https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000009950987
https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000009951097
beverly Zauberflote

[19:45] Cheyanne Sinatra: i havent done any of that
[19:45] Cheyanne Sinatra: you arent on my list here and nobody is blocked
[19:45] beverly zauberflote: did you hit the resend im button (which i didn't know about)
[19:46] Cheyanne Sinatra: about 8x since i placed the orders

i should mention that i tried delivering to myself as well and got messages that the items were in my inventory and they aren't....so guessing it is an issue on their end? And yes she did say they did some sort of maintenance on GCG today. She has posted to their forum as well.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

What were the order IDs of your delivery attempts beverly?
beverly Zauberflote

i sent tests, do those have order id's?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Test Delivery delivers to your Kitely avatar, you should be able to find the items you checked in your Kitely avatar's "# Kitely Market" inventory folder.
beverly Zauberflote

no, i test delivered to my avatar on GCG. i do that all the time to test other grids. yesterday i sent my GCG avi the cottage i just added and all was good. today i sent 2 or 3 test items and none of them came through

AND i just did a test to my KITELY avatar and no problem, was delivered immediately. Guessing the issue is on the GCG. she has not heard from them yet.....
Last edited by beverly Zauberflote on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

When you try to Test Delivery and have the Deliver To setting in your shopping cart set to Other Avatar (instead of to My Kitely Avatar) you're asked whether to Continue (and deliver to that Other Avatar) or to change the delivery "To Me". Did you make sure to click Continue?

If you delivered to an avatar on another grid then our website should show you a message in this format:
We sent the avatar Ilan Tochner @ OSGrid the item "Some Item Name (Test)".

Switch to the viewer and click Accept or Keep to keep the item. The item is now in the avatar's inventory, either in the folder "Objects" or in the folder "My Suitcase > Objects".

If you don't see the item, or you got the error "Can't find item to give. Nothing given.", then restart the viewer and then check your inventory again. If you still don't see the item then visit Kitely Market Delivery to Other Grids for additional help.
Did you get that message inside Kitely Market?
beverly Zauberflote

yes, and so did she, but nothing is in inventory
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Before an order can be delivered to an avatar's inventory on a third-party grid that avatar needs to get an IM from Kitely Market that contains a link that completes the delivery process. If GCG is no longer delivering the IMs our system sends then you won't be able to click the links they contain to get the items.

Are you able to send her GCG avatar an IM from your Kitely avatar? Is she able to reply to it?