mesh bodys??

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Mykie Medjool
Has thanked: 0

mesh bodys??

Post by Mykie Medjool »

was here a while ago, liked it but with no mesh bodys its a deal breaker, i dont think im alone, im sure more people would join if we had mesh bodys... look at sl, more then half the people i see now have mesh bodys .. iv tried to upload ones from make human and i get close but the wight painting it the hang up i think.. but i CANT be the only person capable here, im not even capable, never uploaded a rigged mesh body before, so if i am getting this close, i know someone here is certainly able to but for some reason just hasn't
Ilan Tochner

Re: mesh bodys??

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Mykie,

There are rigged mesh avatars in Kitely, see for example: https://www.kitely.com/market?cat=50000&store=4891253
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

There are also human mesh avatars for sale on Kitely Market.

First, check that your avatar's Maturity Rating is set to "Adult" on the Kitely Settings page. Use the drop-down menu about half way down that page.

Switch to Kitely Market and search for "mesh" under Avatar Appearance > Complete Avatars, Avatar Type > Human

Here's the result: https://www.kitely.com/market?cat=50016&attr=405&q=mesh

Real Eyes is one of the merchants offering mesh avatars.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerKeith Selmes
Mykie Medjool

Post by Mykie Medjool »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Mykie,

There are rigged mesh avatars in Kitely, see for example: https://www.kitely.com/market?cat=50000&store=4891253
sorry i mean humans, and males, people are here rigging.. making a human isnt that hard with make human , then in blender cut the body to have 5 pieces so that the textures will have more pixels per body part since each item only gets so many pixels ... its the rigging im getting stuck at myself , thanks for the reply
Mykie Medjool

Post by Mykie Medjool »

Dot Matrix wrote:There are also human mesh avatars for sale on Kitely Market.

First, check that your avatar's Maturity Rating is set to "Adult" on the Kitely Settings page. Use the drop-down menu about half way down that page.

Switch to Kitely Market and search for "mesh" under Avatar Appearance > Complete Avatars, Avatar Type > Human

Here's the result: https://www.kitely.com/market?cat=50016&attr=405&q=mesh

Real Eyes is one of the merchants offering mesh avatars.
thanks for the reply , i didnt she that female one before, good so i guess the ball is rolling, hoping for a male body next
Morrigan Bellic

Post by Morrigan Bellic »

The Sapphira body is available on Kitely. Just make sure your preferences are set to adult. We are currently working on a male body as well. We're looking at a release date close to the first of the year.
These users thanked the author Morrigan Bellic for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Mykie Medjool

Post by Mykie Medjool »

Why do I even bother checking.. Still no male mesh body's.. Wow... Smh.. Who is running this show? Dont you see the importance of mesh body's? The standard open Sim body's look horrid... Why not find a way to incentives someone to make a mesh body? Even reach out to sl brands and offer them something if they Bring their body here... I not investing my time and energy in a this platform when clearly no one els is taking this seriously... Sorry to be pissy.. I just can't belive no one is trying to fix this gaping hole.. Why even use the standard open Sim body's at all? Why even bother with a grid if it's players look like their stuck 20 years in the past?
Mykie Medjool

Post by Mykie Medjool »

Dont even bother replying.. I'm not checking in anymore.. Maybe if I find a mesh body somewhere on the hyper grid that is connected I can give kitely ago... But this is just pathetic
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Mykie,

Most content creators that sell content for OpenSim grids also have a presence in Kitely Market so if you find high-quality content on the Hypergrid make sure that it was legally uploaded there. There is a lot of stolen / copybotted content out there and people don't usually give away professionally-made content for free.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Zed deTremontChris Namaste
Zed deTremont

Post by Zed deTremont »

Mikie,

I agree that there is a shortage on a variety of mesh bodies, not my speciality though let's translate what you wrote in a rather rude way. You tried to make a mesh avatar via make human and didn't succeed. Instead of sticking to it and trying to get it correct you just blame others that you don't find what you want... and you choose the easy way yell a bit around and run. I'm not making me very popular saying this bit is this just a tiny bit... what the word you used?
These users thanked the author Zed deTremont for the post:
Chris Namaste