Assets not found

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Genavieve Page

Assets not found

Post by Genavieve Page »

Hello lovely people.
Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with products bought from Kitely MP and unable to find assets once delivered to the customer, to the grid A Virtual World.....
I have now given refunds to the customer as I have no way of really knowing if she could not rez the products on her grid.. I know the products where delivered to her, and I had no other issues with the sale of these homes before, and only good reviews. No issue of them not being able to rez due to saying no assets found so I am at a loss why... If any one else has had issues with export items to A Virtual World please let me know.. thanks. Its the first time in over a year ive had give a refund and not been able to help the customer find the issue.
Thanks again with any advice
Genavieve Page . Kitely

Thank you to Ilan Tocher for you inworld support and link to help support answers to this issue.
https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... ther+Grids

pasting the link here in case any other new store owners need this information
Last edited by Genavieve Page on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Genavieve Page for the post:
Dot Matrix
Ilan Tochner

Re: Assets not found

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Genaveive,

The problem you reported in the IMs you sent me about this indicate that the grid the items were delivered to is misconfigured. It was intentionally, or unintentionally, set to block the delivery of the assets to its assets server without reporting it has done so, thus making our system think the process ended successfully. I recommend your customer approach the grid owners with this issue and direct them to this forums post so we can help guide them on how to remove this block on their end.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Genavieve PageSelby Evans
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Genaveive,

The problem you reported in the IMs you sent me about this indicate that the grid the items were delivered to is misconfigured. It was intentionally, or unintentionally, set to block the delivery of the assets to its assets server without reporting it has done so, thus making our system think the process ended successfully. I recommend your customer approach the grid owners with this issue and direct them to this forums post so we can help guide them on how to remove this block on their end.
Thank you Ilan, I have sent her a message with the attached information in the hope she will be able to have this issue resolved with the grid creator.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Great, please keep us updated.