Hello from www.ukbitcoinblog.com

Worlds that you created or discovered
bitcoin London
Has thanked: 0

Hello from www.ukbitcoinblog.com

Post by bitcoin London »

I've been thinking a lot about bringing my blog into a virtual world. Sadly Second Life (which I've been in for years) just was too expensive to do the kind of huge experiment I had in mind. Then I came across Kitely!

So if you search for bitcoin you'll find the Bitcoin Education centre I'm properly launching end of the month but please come and look around. :D :D :D :D :D

My Blog is http://www.ukbitcoinblog.com I'm looking in the future to run virtual conferences not only on cryptocurrency but other things as well. But starting by bringing my current clients in world in the form of a virtual exhibition

Paul!
These users thanked the author bitcoin London for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerShandon Loring
Shandon Loring

Re: Hello from www.ukbitcoinblog.com

Post by Shandon Loring »

sounds very cool Paul!
Will be watching for you
bitcoin London
Has thanked: 0

Post by bitcoin London »

Well - update I've been working hard with Mesh models that I've downloaded (but you have to do a LOT of work to get them into Kitely), I've got tower bridge and nelsons column+lions and a fountain called serenty fountain....

So I'm working on it all getting pretty pleased with the way its going - shame its only me visiting lol.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi bitcoin,

To get some visitors, I suggest you consider planning an event in your world and then promoting it in our Events system, our forums, and the various OpenSim-related Google+ groups.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Shandon Loring