Looking for ice skates

Post requests for goods or services
Chris Namaste

Re: Looking for ice skates

Post by Chris Namaste »

-to lucy, u can catch me inworld in kitely via im if u like, i will search my skates & ao for u that i l have from linda kellie her work :) (i forget names & do so many things that i often go searching for skates, come across 'oh forgot i have this' - then i forget what i lookd for O.o

- to tanya, yes, as i remember, in iw u had lk her work & u gave it free awhile (& i gave u donation when i found someth i liked),
sadly scripting stays tricky since many vw's work diffrently, as ilan said

- i found a friendly scripter in kitely that promisd me to create a script i look for, & i hope to see him again, cos he had loads of work - he is in my list

- i often add it in which vw ive tested it 'in my text of my work', so my customers know, and i add diffrent sizes for pple's convenience & also offer the option that my customer can request another size if needed
:)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 2):
Lucy BrownTanya Matahari
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Tanya Matahari

Post by Tanya Matahari »

Hi Chris, thanks for your post. Actually the skates I did for IW were not from Linda's work, they were my own created items, both ice and roller skates, and I had scripting help to get a built in AO to work how I wanted (it was one normally used by Tinies). Not saying they were better than LK, just a bit different. They were done that way partly so they were compatible with some skate animations I had for my visitors to use at my own ice rinks. Sadly I don't think those will have survived the holocaust - skating for me has taken quite a knock. :(
Visit my Kitely Market Store for Matahari Style Couture plus beautiful footwear from Killer Heels.
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

yes tanya :) i didnt refer to the skating, but all the templates of lk & later her 'finished' outfits :)

indeed, those & so much other great work (my inventory 70k), much items i cldnt put out, to my pc 'cos bought in iw for iw' didnt survive holocaust either, i know what u mean
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Tanya Matahari

Post by Tanya Matahari »

Hi Chris, I think you must be mixing me up with someone else - although I have known Linda K personally for over 10 years, I actually never have dealt in her content on any grid. Plenty of other people doing a great job on that, and indeed it is valuable content, she is so prolific too! The comparatively small amounts of items in my IW freebie store were mostly contributed by Zak and myself, plus all the wonderful merchants who had stores with us over the 8 years we were there. It is sad to have lost that particular batch of content, maybe one day we can restore it, updated and better than ever.

And sorry to have completely derailed this thread!
Visit my Kitely Market Store for Matahari Style Couture plus beautiful footwear from Killer Heels.
Lucy Brown

Post by Lucy Brown »

Thanks everyone, grabbed a set from Brian's place, love you guys always ready to help out, thanks again
These users thanked the author Lucy Brown for the post (total 3):
Tanya MatahariGraham MillsChris Namaste
Ricardo Sorciere

Post by Ricardo Sorciere »

Hello Lucy I have ice skates on my Hockey arena what are you looking for full perms scripts or both scripts and skates
you can also contact me Inworld Ricardo Sorciere
These users thanked the author Ricardo Sorciere for the post (total 2):
Lucy BrownMichael Timeless
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

to tanya, yes u re right, i confused u with rose (i forgot her last name),
you were both in iw when i started & im sorry for the mixup,
yes, ive known linda since a long time too (totally off topic) i had to apologize
:)
Tanya Matahari

Post by Tanya Matahari »

Hi Chris, no problem at all, and ah yes, Rose! You jogged my memory, I remember her store now with all the LK things, though I too fail to remember her surname. And we can't even look it up :(
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

We also have Free Ice Skates at Christmas Island. These are based on the classic LK's but updated to mesh, the scripts are corrected, basically redone from the ice up! Still more work to do on them yet, but these work fair now! So come grab a pair on go on tour! hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/CHRISTMAS%20ISLAND/76/113/81
Last edited by Shandon Loring on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post (total 2):
Freda FrostbiteSelby Evans
Freda Frostbite

Post by Freda Frostbite »

See Shandon's post from earlier today. They have skates at Seanchai.

2 minutes later, I read Shandon's response. LOL