customer review-edit?

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Chris Namaste

customer review-edit?

Post by Chris Namaste »

=)
with a customer (that makes cosntantely mistakes with ruth ava & doesnt seem to take demo's to try),
i had bad reviews
what upsetted me really -) since i provide products taht i work hard on, im a rl artist after all, & for all obvious reasons : i sell what i would love to buy myself & present it beautifully etc , i believe in what i make & sell & im not quickly satisfied ;)

- rating 3 is a 60 percent = failure imo in case someone ads 'that & that piece isnt good + that is too this & too that', while i give free demo's to try all out & offer them to contact me if any doubt before buying

- after my 'again explaining' in kitely im, customer adjusted the text in the rating for a product immediately
- i askd again to 'plse also adapt the 'number' 1 as well since all was solved & the sneakers were loved now, they got a 5 instead of 1
- it really MATTERS to me that pple 'realise' they can 'break' a persons product - some just write sumfin without realising other customers can read it & not give the product a chance & make an artist-creator her name negative
- i notice customers can adjust their rating in kitely -) im grateful for that
- can we,as creator, do the same? i dont findhow to?
i replied after the adjusted one, also in positive way en my respons came in my email, but i dont see it in the marketplace? thxies
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerMichael Timeless
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Re: customer review-edit?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can creators change what exactly?
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Dadiella Nightwing

Post by Dadiella Nightwing »

We can't change reviews - they would lose integrity. I'm sorry you have a customer who won't try demos and then is upset that the item isn't what she thought. It happens. If she wants conservative clothes, she better not come to my store, lol. I have a low review on one of my hairs due to a bug in the viewer with Mac computers. There's a Jira and everything for it. We just have to roll with it.
These users thanked the author Dadiella Nightwing for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerMichael Timeless
Dadiella's for Fashion and Brayla Sana Gallery for Building!
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

thx ilan,ill send it in email,the more iwas 'reviewing' my post,the more i added to try to xplain & the more confusing it got eh
thanku

Dadiella, i hear u, its that its 4 times now & first time rating changed from 1 to 5... just cos i 'copyd her the info that i wrote in my product' in kitely. u know?

im not gonna roll with ti since that person told me more purchases wld come (eep!) since liking my work O.O
i make conservative & biker & rock & adult the lots, the person has all info i provide (all info text in kitely, free demo's) no one can give more, i take such good care of mywork

umade me smile with 'she better not come to my store, lol'
the integrity has only value if its not just 'my frustration here for u type bs type bs' u know? like we c alot in twitter etc
if a rating from 1 changes to 5 - thats enuf 'proof' isnt it. anyway, lol, i wont tolerate same person keeps buying & putting my work down

if its one time thats :( as u state as well, if same person keeps buying & rating bad its difrent isnt it? this is like 'bringing someones hard work & good name down', and we talk about really valuable & good products here (not to bribe but these really were :)

soon i will 'bug' ilan :) with the xplanatin in voice instad,of my blabla lol (thanks ilan & its really not urgent)
thxies all
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Michael Timeless

Post by Michael Timeless »

Chris
One of things I love about the Kitely Marketplace is the level of customer support that you provide. When I bought something from you I got immediate response - from you - about the product. What I would suggest is that you simply continue to be yourself. One of the things I noticed that Ilan does is that when he has a private conversation, and its relevant - to everyone, he details that. May I suggest you do the same? For example, as was written above when there is an era, in that case, a viewer issue, you simply paraphrase. Below is a possible example.

===========
Hi, I'm glad that you purchased my product. The problem that you experienced is not with the product but with a known issue that occurs on some MacIntosh Computers (see JIRA #1234567). One of the things I would suggest is in the future please take advantage of our DEMO products. This can usually prevent future issues.
==========

Of course if they don't want to do that you could always state:

============
Dear XXXXX. I'm sorry your having an issue with your adult toy. As we discussed you could in the future try the demo model before making an actual purchase, this usually prevents size and fitting issues.
==========

As one of your customers I've found your customer service, like many of the merchants here, to be outstanding. Fancy images, and nice descriptions will lure someone in, however, Customer Service is what keeps them coming back time and time again. The merchants that I've dealt with here in the Kitely Market are the reason I keep coming back for more, and more, and....well you get the picture.

Mike
These users thanked the author Michael Timeless for the post (total 5):
Tanya MatahariIlan TochnerChris NamasteSelby EvansDadiella Nightwing
Tanya Matahari

Post by Tanya Matahari »

Very well worded "template" responses Michael, and great advice.
These users thanked the author Tanya Matahari for the post:
Michael Timeless
Visit my Kitely Market Store for Matahari Style Couture plus beautiful footwear from Killer Heels.
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

kind mike =)
ure so friendly,
i appreciated y effort to write this so much,
indeed, all u advice is what i use as well,
be well & keep being such a caring person:)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Michael Timeless
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

=)
restarting this topic hoping to make sense O.o
i just tried too hard to xplain that i managed to do 'more explaining in stead of getting to the point'

question is :

'customers can edit a rating and creators cannot?'

a bit info : customers can-do adapt a rating after i explain them things
that they did not read, or demo's not tried.
customer is not happy = bad rating

then i try to help : explaining what they missed & that results in customer happy & adapts rating

so : we, as creators-etc, cannot adapt our respons to our customers in kitely market?

exemple customer :
adapts rating

exemple creator : my respons to them stays : 'sadly u didnt try demo nor read provided info so
u give a bad rating & are unhappy'

while customer adapted their rating to HAPPY 5 etc etc good things
'my respons stays' - icannot edit it

is this correct ? or is there away wecan adapt our respons?

if its correct i will not reply anymore untill ive been able to
contact the person & provide all help & assitance requried that they missed.

and add 'after contact' my respons to help future costumers with

ps : its supergreat we can respond in kitely market! so we can inform other pple
what went wrong so we dont lose costumers

i hope its more clear =)
thankyou's
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chris,

Please click the title of the review to open the review page (it is the text to the right of the star rating). The review page should include your own reply and the option to edit that reply.
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

thanks alot ilan,
it doesnt show,
ill send u a link, to see, whenever it suits,
i donno why i cant see the option,
thanks alot :)