Experience with Konk Combat system

Role playing in virtual worlds
Andy Maple

Experience with Konk Combat system

Post by Andy Maple »

Hello,

I'm looking for good combat system for my world and found Konk combat system here in kitely market. Just wondering if it still working and if any have experience - good or bad with it ?
These users thanked the author Andy Maple for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSelby Evans
Tek Bachman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Experience with Konk Combat system

Post by Tek Bachman »

Am wondering too bout the konk combat system cannot obtain the Huds for it like the master hud or the admin hud any ideas?
Valerious Strongborn
Has thanked: 0

Post by Valerious Strongborn »

hello there i am the creator of konk. the admin hud got removed because it allowed too much power to region owners to do things they should not be able to do i plan to rework it sometime and allow it to region owners,. but to keep combat fair i removed it.. as for the other question.. konk is a multi grid combat system. the reason you are not getting a master HUD is because i need to go to your region and place it out.. most times when a purchase is made i msg the kitely avatar that bought it. so they can give me a hop address if it is off grid or a kitely landmark if it is on grid..
for further questions you can email me at micabreen@gmail.com thanks
These users thanked the author Valerious Strongborn for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansAndy Maple
Trouble Ahead

Post by Trouble Ahead »

Valerious took out the " admin " hud so all players start the system equal, and even the sim owner needs to work for progress :) And I think thats a good choice.
I think he should change this in his manuals. By the way, better contact the builder for help? He is seriously a great help in setting up the system. We have it running on our world Tessin and its awesome. If u have any questions IM me or see our Konk info stand. This is the LM for that and please also read "additional info for the sim. "

hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Tessin/161/324/50
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post:
Lunk Portal
Tainted Angel

Post by Tainted Angel »

Valerious Strongborn wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:58 am
hello there i am the creator of konk. the admin hud got removed because it allowed too much power to region owners to do things they should not be able to do i plan to rework it sometime and allow it to region owners,. but to keep combat fair i removed it.. as for the other question.. konk is a multi grid combat system. the reason you are not getting a master HUD is because i need to go to your region and place it out.. most times when a purchase is made i msg the kitely avatar that bought it. so they can give me a hop address if it is off grid or a kitely landmark if it is on grid..
for further questions you can email me at micabreen@gmail.com thanks
I have emailed you several times about getting the konk system, messaged you on kitely market but never heard back