Creation

Worlds that you created or discovered
Dzinwiz Babii
Has thanked: 0

Re: Creation

Post by Dzinwiz Babii »

Still reeling from the OVER STIMULATION of my senses during the Creations tour (laughsssssss). Honestly, I entered thinking 'great, gets me a lazy chair that'll guide me serenely through the beauty of this and then.... I can take a nap!' Oh, how contrary were those initial thoughts to the real experience! Every moment, every visual, every brilliant cruise through a tunnel that entered another room of glorious technicolor made me feel joy, elation and... like I drunk a pint of whisky (the nasty stuff) and smoked a virtual doobie that was as round as my arm. Perhaps it was like a psychotic dream, but instead of the stereotypical perils, you get glimpses of a world akin to a little slice of heaven (smiles). I was thrilled and excited, a total interactive sensory adventure that awed me on every level. Karima and Dale seemed to have blended their creative souls to bring this to life and I am grateful for the experience, feels like I saw things done that I had never thought possible in virtual worlds. They really pushed the envelope on this one! I remember exclaiming to Sissy Karima "you may have outdone yourselves and done your best work EVER" and yes, I was implying that this one will be hard to beat! Thanks for the beautiful experience and for so generously sharing your creative treasures.
These users thanked the author Dzinwiz Babii for the post (total 3):
Karima HoisanDale InnisMin Tigerpaw
Daniel Hoffman

Post by Daniel Hoffman »

Karima gave me a tour yesterday of Creation and I think it is my favorite of her experiences so far (and I love them all, so that's a big compliment). As always, she and her scripting partner take a concept and just go everywhere with it, exploring all the nuances and surreal imagery with gusto. I definitely DEFINITELY say "Go check it out!" It's a shame that sometimes all our hard efforts never really get seen by others and I want to be sure hers do not go unnoticed!

I took some photos as I went through and put them on Flickr. Please check them out here!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8730288@N ... 9438668872

Daniel H.
Attachments
Aeschylus Kitchen2_012.jpg
Aeschylus Kitchen2_016.jpg
Aeschylus Kitchen2_019.jpg
These users thanked the author Daniel Hoffman for the post (total 3):
Karima HoisanDale InnisMin Tigerpaw
Tubeguy Gemini2

Post by Tubeguy Gemini2 »

Wowie! I have been to Creation twice now-and haven't even scratched the surface of what's there. Karima and Dale have poofed a dream into a world! The use of colors, shapes, patterns, and movements in all the images are stunning. Quite literally breathtaking. Something like being on acid. I'm told. :) The movements possible are nearly impossible to follow as so much is going on at once. So very much to see. The Jordanian dancers were nothing short of amazing to watch. The rich music matches the movements and "story"-if there is such a thing here. It is more like the endlessly flowing magic of time passing by. All the lifetime experiences as seen by a visitor. The flowing river of life/this world/passage of time/passage of life experiences. I think it is interesting that the one avatar you can wear to experience this "ride" to the maximum is a unisex but clearly lovely "everyperson" with all the gifts and perceptions of male and female. Both together. Plot point here: the observer is combined male and female sensibilities together on one person. In many ways this mirrors the reality of life here on physical Earth. Our soul nature is a "unisex" just like this avatar. The combining of all Earth experiences-first as a male-then as a female. Thru this Device we experience both sides of the same picture. We learn the larger perspective of the Universe and our true purpose here on "earth". It is like "Creation" on Kitely. When we have a chance to walk in both sets of shoes-so much is learned. On Kitely "Creation" we are seeing everything simultaneously. The colorful mandalas-the movements of the river-the ever changing music and experiences and feelings mirrors real life here. Only thru the avatar's eyes we see all the richness-all the movements. It will take awhile to absorb all the dream images, sights, and sounds conjured up by a trip to Creation. Don't try to analyze it-just experience it. More magic by Karima!
These users thanked the author Tubeguy Gemini2 for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Steve Rogers

An inner world

Post by Steve Rogers »

I found myself looking superhuman and of indeterminate gender as I became the Creator avatar. The travelling chair took me through tunnels of divine creation, then safely carried me through a perfect storm at sea, lit by a divine sunrise, down to a serene room presided over by the god and goddess of the plastic arts and the performing arts.

This was the beginning of a trip through many further divisions of creativity including storytelling and spontaneous play, and through impressions of the artist’s two spiritual and physical homes - Jordan, its music intensely positive like a mixture of sugar and sunshine - and Costa Rica, a warm, embracing homeliness of mountains and farms.

In the midst of this carousel of colour and movement there opened up a brown-lit peaceful interlude amongst drifting dead leaves, evoking the intensity of childhood autumns.

The overall impression of the ride was a journey literally through the artist’s head, beyond poetry and into direct experience. Like an LSD trip, the textures and music of the mandala of tunnels between the rooms generated unseen imagined environments, and when real places were portrayed they were potent with psychedelic meaning. Logical sequence and the normal timeline were defeated, leaving only the Nangpa view - not only that answers and knowledge lie within the memory, but that everything apparently outside resides within it too.
These users thanked the author Steve Rogers for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Benstorm Nova

Post by Benstorm Nova »

suuch an awesome expirience,this is realy CREATION.and very hipnotic ,i am happy to have privilege to see this,dificoult to describe with words,YOU MUST SEE
These users thanked the author Benstorm Nova for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Mari Voir

Post by Mari Voir »

Well. Now I have come down from the high that Creation gave me, I am almost speechless, but to just say 'Wow', would be such a paltry comment on such an amazing experience I shall try to string some words together...

It's magical, it's thrilling, it's humbling, it's freeing. From the moment you change into the 'suit' you can tell you're in for a ride and the experience far outstripped my expectations which were high since I know what Dale and Karima have done in the past. I loved the glorious madness of the color room where my inner child came out to play, and the calming oneness of the forest was beautiful. I could comment on every single part but the best way to share is just to urge everyone who can, to get into Kitely and take the ride themselves. It truly is a life affirming experience.

Thank you thank you thank you for creating such a wonderful masterpiece.
These users thanked the author Mari Voir for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Lucy Brown

Post by Lucy Brown »

Loved this experience, especially the scottish dancing bit whilst wearing a freaky rainbow skin with hippy hair! reccomend to anyone as a must see, nice work Karima and Dale.
These users thanked the author Lucy Brown for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Luna Branwen

Post by Luna Branwen »

What an absolutely splendid adventure/experience you two have created, Karima and Dale! Thank you for the invitation, Kari. My dreams the past two nights have been filled with color, the magic feelings of the autumn room, and the wonderful music and movement throughout. I will go back again. xoxo
These users thanked the author Luna Branwen for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Moontan Valeeva 2

Post by Moontan Valeeva 2 »

Wow and wow again :) Thank you for this adventure Karima and Dale. Now this is creation! I liked each level but especially the one with the "mare".
These users thanked the author Moontan Valeeva 2 for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Karima just gave me an amazing tour of Creation. If you haven't experienced it yet then stop what you're doing and do it now!
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis