kc or dollar

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Chris Namaste

kc or dollar

Post by Chris Namaste »

=)
- it happens regularry that pple aks me if i can put more items, in kc - i sell cheapies & other items in kc but much less then in dollar,
since i can use my kc to buy fullperm items in kitely (and in not another way) its really not 'ideal' for me to sell more in kc's (just being honest not negative).

- why is it for pple 'difficult or a choice' to ask for kc i wonder?
pple just buy their kc so they can buy in same way their dollars, right? (or i miss sumfing)

- it might be great that we can 'exchange' our kc's into dollars (imo), so we can put all in kc & dollar for customers who wish it
- im curious for your ideas & opinions
chris
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Re: kc or dollar

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chris,

To give context to people who haven't seen this already:

KC or USD

Can I sell back my KCs ?
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Chris Namaste

Re: kc or dollar

Post by Chris Namaste »

thx ilan:) ive put both links,in my favo's,so when pple ask for info,ican provide them that with your links :)
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey