Redelivery?

Support for buying and delivering products from Kitely Market to non-Kitely grids
Laila Elkhart

Redelivery?

Post by Laila Elkhart »

I figured out the grid problem and successfully purchased 2 items today, but everything I ordered earlier (1000048109113 and 1000048109006) has ... vanished? Can you redeliver all the items in those transactions to me, please?

Thanks again for your help.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Redelivery?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Laila,

The orders didn't vanish they were delivered to your Kitely avatar as you had the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar" when you ordered them.

If you want the orders redelivered to an avatar on another grid then please give me that grid's Grid URI and the name of your avatar on that grid.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Laila Elkhart
Laila Elkhart

Post by Laila Elkhart »

The URL for the grid where I build is: http://jand.dyndns.biz:7002/

and my avatar there is: Laila Elkhart.

Thanks again for all your help!
Laila.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Kitely Market order 1000048109006 has been redelivered to the Laila Elkhart avatar on your grid, as per your request.

Please log into your grid then click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the delivery process.

We are unable to send 1000048109113 to your grid as your order contains 3 products that are sold (and you bought) with no Export permission (to view this please click the 3 NOVUS products in your order and look at the Permissions they display).
Laila Elkhart

Post by Laila Elkhart »

I received one box, but not the other for order #1000048109113. That one is still pending, right?

Thanks again,
Laila.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please read what I wrote in my previous reply Laila, we can't send order 1000048109113 to another grid as it includes items which you bought without the Export permission.

In order for us to deliver an order to another grid all the items contained in that order need to be bought from Kitely Market with the Export permission. You would have been notified about that when you tried to order had you first changed the Deliver To setting in your shopping cart to an avatar on another grid. However, as you've left the Deliver To setting set to My Kitely Avatar you didn't receive any such warning when you bought items that are listed as sold with no Export.