Backup issues

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy

Backup issues

Post by Araminta TwycrossTwitchy »

Ok I have a texture viewer I made completely from scratch all the prims including the script and it holds textures that I uploaded to kitely so all is owned by me and made by me and every single texture and the viewer itself I have all permissions on including export yet when I try to back it up it will export all the prims but only one of the textures please explain why?
Ilan Tochner

Re: Backup issues

Post by Ilan Tochner »

These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy

Post by Araminta TwycrossTwitchy »

Thank you so if I don't want to sell it as its a backup for myself I can use the Oar function instead? I find it confusing because everything I want to backup actually does show the export button ticked. Must get a bit tedious for you having to go through this over and over again. But thank you for taking the time to do so. :D
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

The link I sent you covers two things relating to export. The first is the Kitely Market Export permission and the second is how export controls work for items that weren't aquired from our marketplace. In addition it covers the World Export report for OAR files created in our system.

Please reread that article and the article it links to and then let me know if you still need additional help understanding how export works in Kitely.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Araminta TwycrossTwitchy