A new Toscana house and all Nantucket AND Hacienda houses now available!

Stores, items and deals
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design new releases! Winter is coming

Post by elin egoyan »

ICE & SKATE RINK

Can't you wait to see it snowing and grab your skates to have that ultimate winterfun? Well I can't so I have set this Skate Rink available for you.

Not only in winter but also in summer you can enjoy this Skate rink! You can change the floor in different wood or ice textures. Just as you like it! The size is what you expect in RL but if no room enough you can shrink the whole thing.

Time to build up your wintersim!

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/4 ... Skate-Rink
Last edited by elin egoyan on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author elin egoyan for the post:
Alex Skye
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design new releases! Winter is coming

Post by elin egoyan »

CHESTER PUB

Baby it's cold outside!!! Winter is coming. Well in a warm and cozy Irish pub the cold will vanish instantly. Therefore provides Shopity Elin Design the Chester Pub which is decorated with warm colors to keep the chill out. Lounge, sit at the bar, play chess (decoration) or try the Pooltable (decoration) or Dartboard (decoration). There are books to read and even a newspaper with the latest news (decoration) A perfect place to hang out with your friends.
HOW DOES THIS PUB LOOK LIKE
The Pub has a footprint of 24 x 14 m and has a land impact of 427. This includes the interior as seen on the pictures, altough there can be a few little diffences. Included are the nicely equipped bar counter, barstools, a bar table with barstools a lot of bottles and glasses in the bar, pooltable, chessboard, dartboard. The decoration is complete. There hangs even a moosehead on the chimney and ofcourse firetools beside the open Fire.
This fully furnished pub is 100% mesh.

Come and have a look in the Kitely Market were you can see more pictures of the interior
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/4 ... hester-Pub

CHESTER BAR

Just interested in thefully equiped barcounter. No problem at all. It is seperate available for you

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/4 ... hester-Bar
elin egoyan

Shopity Elin Design NEW RELEASES and FREE shop

Post by elin egoyan »

New series of shops Palma and Mallorca!

ImageImage

Finally lots of new shops have been released last few weeks. Shopity is known for the typical Mediterranean style house and shops and also this time you won't be disappointed. The arches, the patio's,.. it gives all a look and feel of warm and sunny days and shops full of things you really need to buy!!

The Mallorca shops are nice and simple but also very detailed. The Palma shops are a bit more poshy! You can imagine to see these shop along distinctive avenues or at the Ramblas in Barcelona. The stained windows, the arches, it invites you to enter and shop till you drop! These shops are very detailed but still has a relative low land impact.

The Mallorca Patio Mall
But the real wannahave is a complete ready-to-rez patio mall based on the Mallorca shops. Seven shops with a lovely inner patio, a complete equipped Bar-Bodega and yes a very realistic vineyard with grapevines. Fountains, plants and trees are included.
This mall is not even available in SL so I have set up this little mall at my island Godewind in Kitely so you can see what it is all about.
AND.... you will find there a nice free shop you can take, to celebrate that all palma & Mallorca shops are now available at Kitely Market!

[url]hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Godewind/128/128/28[/url]

Foto's and information you find at my shop at Kitely Market https://www.kitely.com/market/product/4 ... Patio-Mall
Ilan Tochner
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design new releases! and FREE shop

Post by elin egoyan »

The beautiful very detailed Mediterranean house CAPRI is now available at Kitely Market. The design of this typical very popular Mediterranean villa is based on the lovely houses you can find in many, many places in Italy and Spain. A house were you can relax and lounge at the poolside overlooking the ever so blue Mediterranean. A house that you really can imagine to live in,....in Real Life! The details and decoration are so natural that after a few minutes you don't even notice, that you walk around in a virtual world but in the real world and you will feel directly at home!

The house including the poolarea is 35 x 32 m.The living room has an open fireplace including a realistic wood fire and fire tools. Of course the chimney smokes. Double doors lead to the balcony from were you can reach the swimming pool area with stairs.The country style kitchen has a stove and fridge. All drawers and cabinet doors can open and close and the water tap runs. Next to a lovely bedroom you find a luxurious bathroom with a sink and towels and a warm rug on the floor. The bathtub with bath animations can be filled with water, steam and bubbles. A shower with running water has shower animations (PG)
Outside at the swimming pool area you find not only the pool but a romantic outdoor Jacuzzi with open fire. You can sit and lounge under a pergola with climbing vine. A BBQ with wood and fire is included. At the poolside you can sunbath or sit with dangling legs in the water. A little fountain makes it complete. For your privacy the pool area is surrounded with rustic old walls covered with vines and fern.

Once seen this house.... you want to have it!!!

So what are you waiting for?? Hop and have a look at my Market store! https://www.kitely.com/market/product/49667935/Capri
elin egoyan

The Toscana Fabio is released!

Post by elin egoyan »

The Toscana Fabio is released!

And there it is! The Toscana Fabio. One of the top star houses of Elin Design.An Italian style mansion were you wanna live. No doubt about it:)

The design of this mansion is based on the lovely houses you can find in many, many places in Tuscany, Italy. A house were you can relax and lounge at the poolside overlooking the yellow fields with cypress trees.The details and decorations are so natural that after a few minutes you don't even notice, that you walk around in a virtual world but in the real world and you will feel directly at home!

HOW DOES THIS HOUSE LOOK LIKE
Including the pool area & pool house it has a footprint of 43 x 34 m and with all the odds & ends it has a land impact of 517. Many many animations are included; in the bathroom, the kitchen, the pool, the jacuzzi and the sauna. At the poolarea a lot of plants take care of a cosy feeling.
Well you better jump to https://www.kitely.com/market/product/4 ... cana-Fabio There you find the full discription and lots of photos to get an impression.

Furniture shown on the pictures are NOT INCLUDED!

Happy shopping!!
Natalie Oe
elin egoyan

Re: Living like the rich in the Nantucket Hayennis house!

Post by elin egoyan »

I am happy to announce that the first house in the Nantucket serie is now available on Kitely Market.

This house is a house that you really can imagine to live in, in Real Life. The details and decoration are so natural that after a few minutes you don't even notice, that you walk around in a virtual world instead of the real world and feel directly at home! For me it was great fun to build it and felt sorry that it was already finished. I could go on and on to make more details and make it even more beautiful.:) However If you like changes of the color at the outside and/or the wallpaper textures inside, I am happy to help you with that.

To have the full information about the Hayennis please hop to https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... t-Hayennis

elin egoyan

Newest Toscana house now available!

Post by elin egoyan »

The Toscana Matteo is now available

Live Like an Italian Conte in a poshy mansion like the Toscana Matteo! Like the Toscana Fabio one of the top star houses of Elin Design. As usual the houses of Elin design are very detailed so also this one.
HOW DOES THIS HOUSE LOOK LIKE
Including the poolarea it has a footprint of 30 x 30 m. Entering the house you find yourself in a roomy hall with right the large livingroom and left a country style kitchen.
Upstairs a lovely romantic bedroom with a highly design bathroom with bath & shower animations. Outside at the swimming pool area you can sit and lounge under a pergola with climbing vine. A BBQ with wood and fire is included. At the poolside you can sunbath or sit with dangling legs in the water. A little fountain makes it complete. For your privacy the pool area is surrounded with rustic old walls covered with vines and fern.
FURNITURE AS ON PICTURES IS NOT INCLUDED!

For more informations and a lot of picture check out my Marketplace store at https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... ana-Matteo
Last edited by elin egoyan on Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elin egoyan

Post by elin egoyan »

The NANTUCKET serie houses is now complete!

Finally 5 more Nantucket houses are now at your disposal. Houses that you really can imagine to live in, in Real Life. And truly a must have for anyone that wants to combine your house with his sailing hobby!! The details and decoration are so natural that after a few minutes you don't even notice, that you walk around in a virtual world instead of the real world and feel directly at home!
The smallest and simplest is the Nantucket Seacottage. Build on poles so you really live upon the water. Of course with docks for your boat. Inside a living and a vide were you can make yourself a place to sleep. The 2 room Nantucket Darien has a lovely roomy porch and a conservatory for colder days. The Nantucket Pocomo is a bit larger with an inviting veranda to gaze at the sunset. The Nantucket Yimmu is like the Pocomo, but very easy to set up against a sloping hill. With stairs down to sea were you find your private docks for your sailing boat.
The Nantucket Boathouse is lovely with an indoor dock for your boat are other water equipement. Upstairs a living with an open kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom Ofcourse with animations as usual in all Nantucket houses.
Well it is a bunch is it? Best is to hop to my store at marketplace to check all photos out https://www.kitely.com/market?store=46 ... =nantucket

If you like to see my houses in real please contact me so I can give you a possibility to have a walkthrough.
elin egoyan

All Hacienda houses now available at Kitely Market!

Post by elin egoyan »

I am happy to announce that also all Hacienda's from Elin Design are now available on Kitely Market.
When you see this lovely houses, I bet you can’t resist them! The design is based on a mixture of the Mexican hacienda but with Mediterranean influences. If you sit in the living room lounging near the open fire or relaxing in the porch or the Jacuzzi under the grapevines on top of the roof you dream of a place like this in Real Life. The details and decoration are so natural that after a few minutes you don't even notice, that you walk around in a virtual world but in the real world and you will feel directly at home!

There are 4 houses in different sizes:
PEQUENO which means 'small' in Portugese, it is indeed the smallest house of this serie
DESEJO means 'wish' in Portuguese, so perhaps this house makes your wish come true.
TERRAZZO ,.. yes of course ....it has a terrace!
SONHO is Portugese for 'dream'. Let this house become your dream:)
ImageImageImageImage

To celebrate that these houses are finished and up for sale I made a lovely dollarbee hacienda for you; the Hacienda PROMO. Just 10 KC to purchase and inside you find all information about the other houses too.

Hop to https://www.kitely.com/market?store=464 ... q=hacienda
Happy Shopping!!
melinda lucy
Has thanked: 0

Post by melinda lucy »

elin egoyan wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 pm
The NANTUCKET serie houses is now complete!

Finally 5 more Nantucket houses are now at your disposal. Houses that you really can imagine to live in, in Real Life. And truly a must have for anyone that wants to combine your house with his sailing hobby!! The details and decoration are so natural that after a few minutes you don't even notice, that you walk around in a virtual world instead of the real world and feel directly at home!
The smallest and simplest is the Nantucket Seacottage. Build on poles so you really live upon the water. Of course with docks for your boat. Inside a living and a vide were you can make yourself a place to sleep. The 2 room Nantucket Darien has a lovely roomy porch and a conservatory for colder days. The Nantucket Pocomo is a bit larger with an inviting veranda to gaze at the sunset. The Nantucket Yimmu is like the Pocomo, but very easy to set up against a sloping hill. With stairs down to sea were you find your private docks for your sailing boat.
The Nantucket Boathouse is lovely with an indoor dock for your boat are other water equipement. Upstairs a living with an open kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom Ofcourse with animations as usual in all Nantucket houses.
Well it is a bunch is it? Best is to hop to my store at marketplace to check all photos out https://www.kitely.com/market?store=46 ... =nantucket

If you like to see my houses in real please contact me so I can give you a possibility to have a walkthrough.
House and boat look great.