MARKETPLACE ORDER NOT RECEIVED

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Ladyheart Janick
Has thanked: 0

MARKETPLACE ORDER NOT RECEIVED

Post by Ladyheart Janick »

I didn't receive Order ID: 1000049719962 Dated 26-Apr-2019 so could you please send to Ladyheart Janick on Great Canadian Grid as soon as possible please. Thank you, Ladyheart.
Ilan Tochner

Re: MARKETPLACE ORDER NOT RECEIVED

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Ladyheart,

The order was delivered to your Kitely avatar instead of your GCG avatar because you left the Deliver To setting at the top of your Kitely Market shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar". In order to deliver orders to another avatar you need to first change the Deliver To setting to "Other Avatar", select the grid you'd like the order delivered to then enter the name of the avatar on that grid to which you'd like the order to be sent.

Having said that, as per your request, we've resent the order to your GCG avatar. Please log into GCG with that avatar and click the link in the IM our system just sent you to complete the delivery process.
Lindee Ellsmere
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lindee Ellsmere »

Sorry, I am not sure where to post this. I placed an order today 6/6/19, order 1000050454469.
Not all of my purchases were inside the Kitely box. Is it possible to get my order resent? I would
really appreciate it. Thank you!!!

Lindee Ellsmere
Discovery Grid
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lindee,

Are you saying that the Kitely Market Order box didn't contain a box for each of the products you ordered?

Or are you saying that it did contain a box for each of the products you ordered but that one (or more) of those boxes didn't contain the products themselves?
Lindee Ellsmere
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lindee Ellsmere »

Oh, good point. Sorry I did not include that information. The products were not in the Kitely box
when I received it. I had no product box to rez.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lindee,

You posted in two similarly named topics, the other one is: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5045&p=25977#p25977. I've replied in that topic thread.