Colour Change/Texture Change HUD

Post requests for goods or services
Natalie Oe

Colour Change/Texture Change HUD

Post by Natalie Oe »

Hi All,

So I've been at this for an age and I am all searched out. Hoping someone might know where I can A) Find what I need or B) knows someone who does custom scripting jobs.

I am creating a line of accessories, ie Shoes, the shoes are rigged to a specific set of mesh feet which I want to include as a free extra with the product.

I've been trying to build a HUD that can do the following.

1) Texture the mesh feet to allow consumers to match their skin colour: This part would allow me to set saved options & have a colour picker to allow closer matching, customers could then be able to save theirs to the saved set as well.
2) Separately colour and/or texture the nails: As above it would have preset colours and allow customers to choose their own.

3) I can live without this one but would be preferred, the option to recolour/texture the included accessories so only 1 HUD would be needed.

I'd prefer the option for it to handle both texture change (removable by me when not applicable to the item I've made), and re-colouring.

I have purchased both available HUD's from the market place and while they are great neither really does what I need it to do.
I've also googled for hours (I am googled out) and tried various freebie scripts to no avail.

I am able and happy to build the HUD myself but a scripter (scriptor?) I am not.

Any help is appreciated :-)
These users thanked the author Natalie Oe for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Australian Digital Creator | She/Her | Coffee Addict | Book Lover | Aspiring Scrapbooker.

Kitely Marketplace
True Blue Digital Designs
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Re: Colour Change/Texture Change HUD

Post by Natalie Oe »

Found. Thank you!
Australian Digital Creator | She/Her | Coffee Addict | Book Lover | Aspiring Scrapbooker.

Kitely Marketplace
True Blue Digital Designs
Instagram
Chris Namaste

Re: Colour Change/Texture Change HUD

Post by Chris Namaste »

can u plse inform where u found Natalie?
thankyou
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Natalie Oe
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey