Join us today at the Kitely Community Meeting (May 26)

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Ilan Tochner

Join us today at the Kitely Community Meeting (May 26)

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Today's Kitely Community Meeting will be held at 1:00pm PDT in Kitely Welcome Center.

(See timezone information here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-z ... ific-time/.)

Today's meeting will be a social gathering with an opportunity for newcomers to ask questions and old hands to exchange information about projects and events.

We'll start by answering any questions you may have about the Kitely grid and the new Organizations (virtual grids) offering we rolled out in January. If you haven't done so already, please read about it here: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... ual-grids/

There will then be time for Kitely and non-Kitely members to discuss whatever else meets your fancy. Please join us.
Natalie Oe

Re: Join us today at the Kitely Community Meeting (May 26)

Post by Natalie Oe »

Is there a possibility of having notes from these meetings made available at some point in the future? I’d like to be involved in the community meetings but your 1pm is 5am for me so it’s unlikely I’ll ever get to attend them.
Australian Digital Creator | She/Her | Coffee Addict | Book Lover | Aspiring Scrapbooker.

Kitely Marketplace
True Blue Digital Designs
Instagram
Ilan Tochner

Re: Join us today at the Kitely Community Meeting (May 26)

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Natalie,

We used to post the meeting notes in the forums after going over them and cleaning them up. It was a lot of work which we don't have time for any more. Plus privacy law changes make it problematic for us to post them here. We comply with the GDPR and such notes would create difficulties if the people in those meetings asked for their information to be forgotten.