order sent to wrong grid

Ask questions about using the Kitely website
Steve Melera

order sent to wrong grid

Post by Steve Melera »

Hello, It seems that my last order #1000052573474 has been delivered to the wrong grid My name is Grey Mane and it should have been delivered to Grey Mane in TheVerse (theverse.ddns.net:8002)
I am not sure where it went to but I believe kitely somewhere. I am sorry I will be more careful in the future.

Thanx ~Grey Mane Steve Melera ~
Ilan Tochner

Re: order sent to wrong grid

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Grey,

Your order was sent to your Kitely avatar as you left the Deliver To setting in your Kitely Market shopping cart set to "My Kitely Avatar" instead of changing it to "Other Avatar" and specifying the grid and avatar you wanted the order to be delivered to.

See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... ther+Grids

As per your request, we've redelivered the order to your Grey Mane @ TheVerse avatar. Please log into that grid and click the link in the IM our system sent you to complete the delivery process.

The delivery box will appear at the top of your Object's inventory folder. Please don't filter the search results just look at the top of that folder and restart your viewer if you don't see it.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Steve MeleraChris Namaste
Steve Melera

Post by Steve Melera »

Thank you so much. am sorry about this happening again for a second time. its probably about my 50th order or so.. the delivery was always unchanged I became too accustomed to that and now seems something has reset such info on my pc twice. I'll be more careful from now on haha . Thanx again. your response times are amazing btw ~Grey~
These users thanked the author Steve Melera for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerChris Namaste
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

YVW Steve.