Belle Terre, a place of many destinations and many teleport gates. Home of Freda Frostbite

Tell us about external references to Kitely
Selby Evans

Belle Terre, a place of many destinations and many teleport gates. Home of Freda Frostbite

Post by Selby Evans »

Belle Terre is home to The Belles Dancers and Freda Frostbite in opensim. Here, we feature distinct programs: art, music, dance and literature. We hope you will come for our shows and stay to explore (or vice versa). Ballroom, forest, maze, treehouse, beach, naughty fairy cottage,surfing, spa, tarot, sailing....

https://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com ... ce-of.html
These users thanked the author Selby Evans for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerMarianna MonentesFreda Frostbite
Freda Frostbite

Re: Belle Terre, a place of many destinations and many teleport gates. Home of Freda Frostbite

Post by Freda Frostbite »

Thanks so much, Selby. Sorry I did not see this sooner. I am in Ohio and not coming inworld checking messages much of anyplace for a few days. My ex-husband (my daughter's father) died two days ago as a result of a fire last week. I have been dealing with arrangements of all sorts. I'll be back inworld next week, most likely.
Marianna Monentes

Re: Belle Terre, a place of many destinations and many teleport gates. Home of Freda Frostbite

Post by Marianna Monentes »

Freda Frostbite wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:35 am
Thanks so much, Selby. Sorry I did not see this sooner. I am in Ohio and not coming inworld checking messages much of anyplace for a few days. My ex-husband (my daughter's father) died two days ago as a result of a fire last week. I have been dealing with arrangements of all sorts. I'll be back inworld next week, most likely.
Very sorry to learn of the news Freda, condolences to your family. Please remember to pace yourself and take care of you too. Missing you here "badass" , hugs
The most talented, thought-provoking, game-changing people are never normal. Richard Branson
https://www.kitely.com/market?store=10359095&wt=os
https://monentes-jewelry.square.site/home
Freda Frostbite

Post by Freda Frostbite »

Thanks. Daughter and I are back home, where we had not even begun unpacking from moving before going to be with her Dad. So now we are dealing with that. But I finally unpacked by computer today so I'll make it inworld sometime soon-ish.
These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post:
Marianna Monentes