Landscaping Merchants?

Stores, items and deals
Sherrie Melody

Landscaping Merchants?

Post by Sherrie Melody »

Are there any professional landscaping creators/merchant with good quality, original content? I have KCs I'd like to spend on nice plants, trees, bushes, etc. I'm aware of the Linda Kelly content, which is great but also everywhere, and I don't want to create them myself ;)

I've looked on Kitely Plaza, but it seems to be quite empty of actual merchants. If any merchants want to advertise their existence in this thread, I would stand on one foot with two fingers in each ear (i've never tried of course) and rub my belly while singing "Oh ho, the lovely merchants are here. Ih Hi lovely to see you here. Eh Hee, my KCs I give to thee, willy nilly, and with utter Glee!" provided of course I can buy an appropriate animation. ;D
These users thanked the author Sherrie Melody for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Constance Peregrine

Re: Landscaping Merchants?

Post by Constance Peregrine »

I contacted Sarah Fairport who, if she has the time, will look at this post of yours.

I sent her an offline from a grid I know her in that I go to. I haven't spoken to her in a bit tho.

Don't hold your breath-)) but, maybe?
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Sherrie,

There are dozens of merchants who've already created Kitely Market stores and have listed items that can be bought for KC (there are also merchants who only accept USD). I suggest searching the public worlds page but please note than most of these merchants have yet to create an inworld shop, and those that have started to do so often didn't add a useful description to their world page. If a merchant doesn't mention landscaping in his or her world page description then that world won't appear in search results when you search for "landscaping". That said, if you view enough public worlds page results (use the navigation buttons below the search results) you may be able to recognize some merchant names or find a world that belongs to a merchant and send that person an IM inquiry about the possibility of purchasing from them before the marketplace opens.
Sherrie Melody

Post by Sherrie Melody »

Guess I'll just have to wait until it is easier. I sort of thought that merchants were supposed to be populating the Kitely Plaza.

Mostly LK stuff comes up and one of the first non-LK things that came up with landscaping for a world was an "Also " mention, as in mainly footwear but also some garden and landscaping.... coming soon ... :/ I don't quite feel like searching all over a bunch of worlds in **possible** hopes of finding something.

Again, if there are merchants with landscaping out and available for KC purchase, feel welcome to mention your world here. I'm working on that rub-my-belly-standing-on-one-foot animation ...
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

well, you can drop by my region and pick up some landscaping...only cost you some minutes

http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Min ... ays/Mineys

not a lot there but it's good stuff and free and free to copy-))
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Dot Macchi

Post by Dot Macchi »

A while back I bought for KC a couple of rather nice mesh landscaping items from ZD Classito: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/ZD-Classito/Akatosh

It might be worth sending them a note to see if they would like to help out.
Sherrie Melody

Post by Sherrie Melody »

Thanks Dot. I'll do that!
Sherrie Melody

Post by Sherrie Melody »

I left a message for the world owner. I stopped in for a visit but it's totally empty. Nice terrain though :D
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Sherrie,

Most merchants are currently busy creating marketplace listings so they don't make a lot of progress on their inworld shops (in Kitely Plaza and/or in their own worlds).
Ozwell Wayfarer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Hello Sherrie

I just wanted to let you know that over the next month or so, I plan to bring my mesh landscaping items to Kitely. I took a break from the kitely community work on my product line and introduced them to SL first. But now I am pleased to say I am coming back and bringing my work with me!

I specialize in caves, but I have a wide range of items that might take your fancy. I lack trees and shrubs, but I have nice 0.5 prim plants and grasses, and will be expanding my range over time. If you look up “Worlds End” on the SLMP you can have a browse (not sure if it would be cheeky to post a link), and anything you want let me know and I will make sure its in my first wave of releases.

Instead of C/M and C/M/T I will be offering C/M at same price as SL, but “Full perm” (i.e – take to any grid) will be more expensive than the current full perm items in my SL store.
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerDot MacchiConstance PeregrineSherrie Melody