Landscaping Merchants?

Stores, items and deals
Zuza Ritt

Re: Landscaping Merchants?

Post by Zuza Ritt »

Hi, Sherrie, I got plenty of landscaping items, but I am still in process to transfering them into Kitely. You can find several of them here: http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2041388
If you are interested in some particular stuff, let me know, I can prioritize the listings... I am sure you can find what I am offering.
I am not the one who will populate Kitely Plaza or any other plaza, but anything you want to see first can be shown inworld.
I live among the trees. You are invited too:) Visit 21strom.
My Kitely Market. 21strom webpage.
Ozwell Wayfarer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Hello anyone reading this thread :)

I have just finally gotten round to opening up shop today with my first item listed on the MP.

Over the next few days I will be adding lots of 1 prim plants and grasses, then basic landscaping features such as boulders, mountain peaks, cliffs and landforms.

Then through October my caves and some roleplay houses and items. Anyone interested need only keep an eye on my MP store....

http://www.kitely.com/market/product/26 ... tton-Grass

An in-world showroom is in the works and coming soon....

Greets, Oz 8-)
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineIlan Tochner
Sherrie Melody

Post by Sherrie Melody »

How exciting to see new landscaping stuffs going into the market place! I see some things that I like, but I am more interested in items that are full perms, so I can export and work with stuff offline. I know that makes some creators nervous and understand completely.

Edit: I should also say I'm not interested in the ability to resell or distribute what I buy, just the ability to take it with me for my personal use.
These users thanked the author Sherrie Melody for the post:
Dot Matrix
Ozwell Wayfarer

Hey Sherrie, thanks for being my first Kitely customer 8-) and leaving a nice review.

I will answer both your posts here. Hope you don't mind. My workshop is not really a store. I am building my store offline right now. People are of course welcome to drop by and see what I am working on, but it is, and will always be a total mess :D. To be honest, I had forgotten the flowers were even there. My store will be an unlimited use region and more of a showroom-meets-roleplay area than a traditional SL store. But that is a way off yet.

Regarding permissions, I aim to make as much of my work available for export as possible, however it will not always be an option. I am working with two other mesh creators presently around the idea of using their work in combination with my own. I usually (try to) make everything myself, but when I see something that i appreciate (or that saves me some time ;) ) I tend to use it. I made a lot of medieval themed houses in this way. So really it is up to them on those items. But that's a small percentage of my stuff.

A notecard is a good idea, even more so for my larger multipart kits, but for my smaller items such as this I don't think it matters too much. I don't want to spam a return customers inventory with generic notecards over and over. The terms are mentioned in the MP ad.
Last edited by Ozwell Wayfarer on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherrie Melody

Post by Sherrie Melody »

Hey everybody, look at Ozwells fantabulous pine trees http://www.kitely.com/market/product/26 ... ar=2677341

:)
These users thanked the author Sherrie Melody for the post (total 2):
Ozwell WayfarerConstance Peregrine
Amiryu Hosoi

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

I wonder if Oz also creates hinoki trees, I would love to build my Japanese Ofuro from them;-).

Great Trees Oz.

Ami
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Ozwell Wayfarer

:) thank you for the positive feedback guys. I am a little pensive about my trees as they are new and my first good results after a lot of experimentation with various programs and techniques. My major discovery has been that realistic trees are a real pain in the a** to make :) and SL/opensim's particular quirks don't help at all.

I stored my successes up until I had a small range, and I have a few more to come. I just posted a pack of 4 creepy trees. I have 3 Cedar Trees nearly finished, 2 maple trees, and a 3 pack of general deciduous trees in 5 colours. I also have some palms I have been meaning to finish. I dont really like tropical stuff (I remember the early SL days when EVERYWHERE was a #%^$#% beach club :mrgreen: ), so I find it hard to get enthused about them.

Sorry Ami, but I had never even heard of Hinoki trees until now :oops: lol. Once I have a bit more of my store up, I will happily give some a try. The only strictly Japanese/Oriental tree I have attempted so far is a Japanese maple (a personal favorite), but I am not happy with it yet. I also thought that my old gnarled tree could make a pretty nice old cherry tree with a fairly simple retexture.