Miriam's Freebies Closed A Few Days - Will Reopen Soon!

Stores, items and deals
Miriam Zhivago

Miriam's Freebies Closed A Few Days - Will Reopen Soon!

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

Hi all, My sim, HRWR (Healing Rain Winter Retreat), on which, recently opened "Miriam's Freebies," is closed temporarily while I decide how I want to place my options under the new payment plans. Most likely I will go with one region for public use, though I have many under my main payment plan. The others will remain private, of which, several are being prepared for a sixteen region as I have mentioned in the past. My other regions are being used for building as well as new sim creation and development. My plans are to make many of these OARs available for free online at some point.

The terrain and general sim development of HRWR is my own, but thanks to Linda Kellie, I did not have to do much building as time has been of the essence for me. Many of the items you see on this sim are her creations, and quite a few of them, my edits of these. There were a couple of other virtual world builders whose creations I used as well and I am grateful to them all. I have imported many of my own builds from other virtual worlds, but have not yet made them available yet as there has been so much to do like editing them with new textures. As I have mentioned before, RL keeps me quite busy, along with everything I have been doing here in Kitely. I do though, hope to have some of these available soon as well. Currently, I am strongly considering placing many of these in the freebie lodge, if not most, for reasons of not having enough time to service merchandise. If and when I do develop a large store, though it seems unlikely I will ever get do this, I want to be able to give the proper amount of time needed to manage it and provide the highest level of customer service possible. My current store, "RealPrimOriginals By Miriam," should have some new merchandise in the future, but it will most probably continue to be a small venture.

During the past week, or so, I have been taking the opportunity to try and speed up the ongoing development at HRWR and do a bit of redecorating while awaiting the report from Kitley regarding their new payment options. The concept of having unmetered regions in which, everyone could visit for free was a great motivator for me to kick into gear at Healing Rain Winter Retreat and get Miriam's Freebie Lodge open. The incredible amount of time I spent exporting and importing my creations from other virtual worlds along with collecting from online sources and other regions here in Kitely paid off and I can do a better job of development. Of course I have been building inside Kitely too, as I mentioned. It is all such a continual process, as we all know as designers, builders, developers and pioneers in general here at Kitely.

It is my belief from many perspectives that Kitely is up and coming and may very well take the lead in virtual worlds as well as in the virtual world marketplace in the not too distant future and I'm pleased to be a part of it.

May you all be greatly blessed in the coming new year and enjoy Shaloam!

Miriam :) :D
Last edited by Miriam Zhivago on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Miriam Zhivago for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerDanko Whitfield
Constance Peregrine

Re: Miriam's Freebies Closed A Few Days - Will Reopen Soon!

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Miriam Zhivago wrote:
It is my belief from many perspectives that Kitely is up and coming and may very well take the lead in virtual worlds as well as in the virtual world marketplace in the not too distant future and I'm pleased to be a part of it.

May you all be greatly blessed in the coming new year and enjoy Shaloam!

Miriam :) :D
Aleikhem shalom...I think Kitely is already "up and coming" in the commercial aspects of opensim. The signs are all over, in all the talk about it, and in the increasing negative talk about it [which shows to me they are worried about their own little niche/spaces].

No other commercial grid offers all that Kitely does, hands down, none.

I don't see Kitely as a pioneering type goto grid, I see it as the only one doing anything truly innovative with opensim...the rest are just "business as usual"...while missing the point that tech moves on.

I think this is due to those others lacking vision, and I see Kitely as having vision.

This year will be fascinating to watch how things go.
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Miriam Zhivago

Re: Miriam's Freebies Closed A Few Days - Will Reopen Soon!

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

Hi Minethere! Yes, I agree. Kitely is definitely number one in my book and is already above and beyond other virtual worlds. For sure. But I believe what we have seen and are seeing is just a tidbit of what is going to happen with regard not only to innovative technology and strategies, but with overall growth in our favorite virtual world. I am absolutely excited about what Kitely is already doing and more so about its future. That's all. :D

The new pricing options and the move to unmetered worlds was a great move as well. Kudos to everyone at Kitely.

Have a great week Minethere, and Shaloam,

Miriam