Star Wars in Kitely

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Jyn Erso
Has thanked: 0

Star Wars in Kitely

Post by Jyn Erso » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:30 am

Hi everybody!

Can anyone tell me about any Star Wars themed places or events in Kitely?

Thank you
These users thanked the author Jyn Erso for the post (total 2):
Han SoloMacphisto Angelus
Han Solo

Re: Star Wars in Kitely

Post by Han Solo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi Jyn!
Welcome to Kitely.

I'm surprised no one else has responded to you yet...

I thought I had heard of some SW RP groups roaming about Kitely.
Mike Lorrey has a world called Naboo.

There is a Star Wars Cantina on Spaceworld where Seanchai Library does live storytelling presentations. I think they may have another SW themed area somewhere too, seems I remember visiting there.

As for Events, keep watching the Events Forums.. again I know Seanchai Library has done a few presentations of Star Wars stories with multiple storytellers presenting. I know they did Force Awakens and some others. It's live and pretty dang fun.. I go! LoL

If you havn't already you will probably hear from Shandon Loring or Caledonia Skytower pretty soon, they're usually all over this kind of stuf..

Again, Welcome! Hope to run into you sometime

- Han
These users thanked the author Han Solo for the post (total 4):
Macphisto AngelusIlan TochnerMichael TimelessSelby Evans
Macphisto Angelus

Re: Star Wars in Kitely

Post by Macphisto Angelus » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Wow, I never saw this post under new posts. Sorry you didn't get much response, Jyn. I am a huge Star Wars fan myself. Even saw it the first time it was in the Theaters in 77. I was young, but it made a lifetime impression on me and a huge fan as well.

I went to Naboo not long ago, I don't know if they are changing the world or if I just missed the part of the world that was in the picture.

Like Han was saying, Seanchai Library http://irelandslstory.blogspot.com/p/se ... itely.html has a great Cantina from Tatooine that would be great for Roleplay.

grid.kitely.com:8002:Seanchai

Just put that in your search bar in map view, it will take a bit of time to load as it is massive, then choose the Space World teleport and you will find that cantina. I was just there an hour or so ago taking some screenshots.

May the Force be with you, always.
These users thanked the author Macphisto Angelus for the post (total 2):
Michael TimelessSelby Evans