Field of Light and Rock Henge at Sierra Sonnet

Worlds that you created or discovered
Freda Frostbite

Field of Light and Rock Henge at Sierra Sonnet

Post by Freda Frostbite » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:03 am

I woke up early this morning and had some time to explore inworld before the rest of the family arises, so I visited Sierra Sonnet in Kitely, owned by Marianna Monentes and Reyn Softly, to see their new Field of Light, which is near Reyn's Rock Henge. Both builds are awe inspiring. I wandered for quite a while enjoying the views. The Henge included some lovely spots for romance and dancing as well as meditation. The field of light was really breathtaking. Please go see it and click the information sign to learn about the inspiration for this artistic build.
grid.kitely.com:8002:Sierra Sonnet
Once you get to Sierra Sonnet, use the teleporter to vist the rock henge and field of light.
These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerMarianna MonentesTonia KaraSelby Evans
Marianna Monentes

Re: Field of Light and Rock Henge at Sierra Sonnet

Post by Marianna Monentes » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Thank you Freda for visiting, this was so fun to create. You look lovely in the (we call ours) Meadow of Lights :) If you can ever see this art installment in RL I suggest giving yourself plenty of time to explore. What amazes me about it all is they install every single light by hand (nearly 60k) and then have to remove it all when the exhibit is over. Luckily for us here at Kitely we can leave it up indefinitely, that is the plan.
These users thanked the author Marianna Monentes for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerTonia KaraFreda FrostbiteChris Namaste
The most talented, thought-provoking, game-changing people are never normal. Richard Branson
https://www.kitely.com/market?store=10359095&wt=os
https://monentes-jewelry.square.site/home