As the merchant organizer for the upcoming OpensimFest2020 this March 6th-8th, and as a fellow Kitely merchant, I want to extend a personal invitation for you to participate in OpensimFest by showcasing your products on a special region just for merchants. Our aim is to celebrate and showcase the incredible imagination and creativity of the entire Opensim community, and we feel merchants play a vital role.
Disclaimer: Opensimfest is a separate, temporary grid created just for this year's festival that is connected to the hypergrid. OpensimFest is not affiliated in any way with any other grid, including Kitely.
Last year was the first year for Opensimfest as the successor to the AvatarFest of previous years, and the festival was a great success for non-commercial exhibitors and performers, lasting over three days, with exhibits open for the entire month. This year we are recognizing original opensim creators who already offer their products across the hypergrid.
Here are some of the advantages of participation:
1. There are no fees to participate in the festival.
2. You will be able to use your Kitely avatar to create and/or stock your store, as long as you are able to export your products from Kitely.
3. You will be able to sell your products for Gloebits, which will be the standard currency for the grid. All proceeds will be yours to keep, and no additional fees for the region or grid will be assessed to you or your customers. You may also offer part or all of your products for free as long as you are the original creator of all products being offered for sale or for free. Re-sellers will not be permitted.
4. You will have 26 plots to choose from on a large 3x3 varregion. Three plot sizes are available: 950 square meters with a 500 prim allowance, 2500 square meters with a 750 prim allowance, and large 7000 square meter plots with a 1000 prim allowance. This year's theme is Sci-fi, so the region itself is designed to look like an ancient starbase, but there is no requirement to follow that theme with your product offering.
5. You can choose a prefab store sized for your plot that will not count against your prim allowance, or you may construct your own display area.
6. All of your builds will be your sole property and will not be copied, modified, or taken for any reason. A daily OAR will be created each day for grid maintenance, but at the end of March, all builds, backups, and OARs will be permanently deleted.
7. You may have a sign in your store that directs visitors to your main stores, web sites, Kitely Market Store, and social media.
8. You will have access to your region as soon as you register on the festival website and confirm your plot selection with me by email at email@example.com, or by delivering a notecard to Luna Lunaria on Kitely.
You can register now by going here: https://web.opensimfest.org/taking-part
Thank you taking the time to listen, and I sincerely look forward to seeing your store represented at the festival this March
Stores, items and deals
1 post • Page 1 of 1