Introducing WEEFOLK TOWNSHIP-- Free Homes!

Worlds that you created or discovered
Snoots Dwagon

Introducing WEEFOLK TOWNSHIP-- Free Homes!

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

Halloo eberone! Have you wanted and wished and waited for a tiny community on Kitely? Now there is one!

Weefolk Township

hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Wellspring/762/1211/27 <--- new MegaWorld coordinates! :o

Weefolk Township is a place for tinies of all kinds: Tinies, Dinkies, Dwagons, Wees, Chompys, Bladenkats, Minis, Micros... all kinds! Numerous free homes have been set up for those who wish to take on the regular role of wee folks. The land is sponsored by Alexina Proctor and Prax Maryjasz of Sendalonde Library!

You don't have to be Wee all the time to be a resident of the Township. It just means you want to make your primary home in Weefolk Township and enjoy the antics and zanies here. We're looking for enthusiastic tinies. We have homes, rides, roads for cars, a pier for launching boats, our own Retro Diner, Castles and moar!

If you're interested in settling here please contact township ossifer SNOOTS DWAGON, and we'll set you all up! Probably won't even be a fire or explosions or anything! :roll:

Being a tiny is lotsa fun! We have FREE AVATARS by the entry point... both tiny and mesh. Free homes! Free land! WEE IS FREE!

:D
These users thanked the author Snoots Dwagon for the post (total 11):
Prax MaryjaszAlexina ProctorIlan TochnerTess JuelAda RadiusTrouble AheadGregg LegendaryMoonrise AzaleeSelby EvansChris Namaste and one more user
~~~~~~~
I'm a dwagon in real life too. (Ask my sister, who totally agrees.)

~~~~~~~
Snoots Dwagon

Re: Introducing WEEFOLK TOWNSHIP-- Free Homes!

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

A shout-out to new users and existing users looking for something new and interesting.

Ever considered spending part of your online time as a tiny avatar? Weefolk Township is Kitely's first tiny community. You can read about it above. Residents are slowly but surely moving in, but there are plenty of houses left because Alex and Prax doubled the land area!

If you just want to visit, here are some of our highlights:

* Free avatars and avatar kits at the Township entry
* Several awesome rides, including the Ferris Wheel of Doom
* A beginning builder tutorial area with easy-to-understand instructions so you can get started on creating your own things
* A large sandbox called "Dwagon Building School", where you can create to your heart's content
* Several styles of FREE-RENT HOMES to choose from (you can lives here!)
* The Hive game center, which contains all kinds of fun games
* The docks where you can tour our numerous ships, or sail our fancy Cardboard Pirate Ship around the lands

Weefolk Township is fun and beautiful. Plus, it's right in the middle of Wellspring world, which is wonderful to explore and contains the famed Sendalonde Library. There are also plenty of freebies to browse and pick up.

So come joins us at Weefolk Township... and if you'd like to be a Tiny (at least part-time) and live here, just give SNOOTS DWAGON a hollar. :)

hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Wellspring/762/1211/27 <--- paste this in chat and click it

or just type WELLSPRING into the main map and use the Welcome Center to visit Weefolk Township.

These users thanked the author Snoots Dwagon for the post (total 4):
Gregg LegendaryAlexina ProctorChris NamasteAda Radius
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Gregg Legendary

Post by Gregg Legendary »

tis a wonderful world!
These users thanked the author Gregg Legendary for the post (total 3):
Snoots DwagonAlexina ProctorAda Radius
melinda lucy
Has thanked: 0

Post by melinda lucy »

Snoots Dwagon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 am
A shout-out to new users and existing users looking for something new and interesting.

Ever considered spending part of your online time as a tiny avatar? Weefolk Township is Kitely's first tiny community. You can read about it above. Residents are slowly but surely moving in, but there are plenty of houses left because Alex and Prax doubled the land area!

If you just want to visit, here are some of our highlights:

* Free avatars and avatar kits at the Township entry
* Several awesome rides, including the Ferris Wheel of Doom
* A beginning builder tutorial area with easy-to-understand instructions so you can get started on creating your own things,
* A large sandbox called "Dwagon Building School", where you can create to your heart's content
* Several styles of FREE-RENT HOMES to choose from (you can lives here!)
* The Hive game center, which contains all kinds of fun games
* The docks where you can tour our numerous ships, or sail our fancy Cardboard Pirate Ship around the lands

Weefolk Township is fun and beautiful. Plus, it's right in the middle of Wellspring world, which is wonderful to explore and contains the famed Sendalonde Library. There are also plenty of freebies to browse and pick up.

So come joins us at Weefolk Township... and if you'd like to be a Tiny (at least part-time) and live here, just give SNOOTS DWAGON a hollar. :)

hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Wellspring/762/1211/27 <--- paste this in chat and click it

or just type WELLSPRING into the main map and use the Welcome Center to visit Weefolk Township.

Can you share a picture.
These users thanked the author melinda lucy for the post:
Ada Radius
Snoots Dwagon

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

melinda lucy wrote:
Can you share a picture.

The best way to see it is to visit Weefolk Township and have a look around. Wellspring is now "Always On", with instant teleporting. A photo just doesn't do it justice. The area has lots of trees and it's difficult to get a good camera angle. Far better to experience the Town in person. : )

Here is a direct teleport link to Weefolk Township:

hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Wellspring/762/1211/26

(Just enter that into chat, use Ctrl H to bring up the chat box, and click the link).

Or enter WELLSPRING in the MAP, teleport, and click the Weefolk Township sign.
These users thanked the author Snoots Dwagon for the post (total 4):
Selby EvansAlexina ProctorChris NamasteAda Radius
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Ada Radius

Post by Ada Radius »

View from my boathouse roof on the river in Weefolk township. Pretty much ideal place for me to work on weefolk avatars.
Attachments
View from boathouse roof_001_001.png
View from boathouse roof_001_001.png (365.07 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post (total 3):
Snoots DwagonAlexina ProctorChris Namaste
Snoots Dwagon

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

Okay I finally kinda figured out how to do this...

If one can't see the following photos... I still recommend visiting in person. It's much more lovely-- and you can pick up a free tiny avatar! :D

Weefolk Township on Wellspring always-on megaworld
Attachments
Ferris Wheel of Doom!.jpg
Ferris Wheel of Doom!.jpg (510.71 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Eats Diner- Best Flat Froggy Sammiches anywhere!.jpg
Eats Diner- Best Flat Froggy Sammiches anywhere!.jpg (489.92 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Weefolk Township Entry.jpg
Weefolk Township Entry.jpg (364.69 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Last edited by Snoots Dwagon on Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
These users thanked the author Snoots Dwagon for the post (total 3):
Chris NamasteAlexina ProctorAda Radius
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Mook Wheeler

Post by Mook Wheeler »

Is it me? I just see blank spaces with a grayed 'No-entry' symbol where the images are supposed to be...
Snoots Dwagon

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

I see everything okay. I wonder if it's a location-based thing. All of my snaps are hosted on Google Photos.
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Alexina Proctor

Post by Alexina Proctor »

Snoots Dwagon wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:13 am
I see everything okay. I wonder if it's a location-based thing. All of my snaps are hosted on Google Photos.
I cannot see the first 3, but see the last one. I wonder if it is a total size thing for all images. I don’t really know.
These users thanked the author Alexina Proctor for the post (total 2):
Snoots DwagonAda Radius
--Alexina Proctor
Co-founder with Prax Maryjasz of Sendalonde Community Library
Library: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Wellspring
https://virtualpeers.com/